· 4 days of Project Management Classroom· PMBOK® Guide 5th Edition Copy· CAPM® Mock Exams· Access to Project Management Webinars· Industry based case studies to enhance learning· Trainers’ Feedback, Preparation techniques and Notes· 23 Contact hours certificate (Mandatory for PMI Application)· 100% Guaranteed investment with Trainerkart· CAPM® application assistance· 6 months dedicated QNA support.
About the Course
Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® is a valuable entry-level certification for project practitioners. Designed for those with little or no project experience, the CAPM® demonstrates your understanding of the fundamental knowledge, terminology and processes of effective project management.
· Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent)
· 1,500 hours of project experience
· 23 hours of project management education completed by the time you sit for the exam
Why Choose Trainerkart?
· Globally acclaimed instructors with over 15 years of Project Management experience.
· 100% value for your money. We assure your success in PMP examination and if you don’t pass. We refund your money*(visit www.trainerkart.com for more details)
· Instructors will help you establish a common vocabulary and understanding of basic Project Management terms and concepts such as PMBOK®, project, Project management, operations, programs, stakeholders, earned value, scheduling techniques, and project managers’ responsibilities and competencies.
· Describe the processes in each of the five Process Groups: Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring & Controlling, and Closing
· Define the 10 Project Management Knowledge areas & the processes in each. Define & explain the relationship of process groups, Knowledge areas, project phases, project &product life cycle
· Demonstrate a clear understanding of what activities, tools, & techniques, are necessary n each phase of a project & understand the PMP® examination nuances
· Overview of Critical Chain Project Management (CCPM) & discussion on concept of Buffer Management.
· With the help of case studies, Trainerkart motivates participants to use the principles of Project Management in their own Work area discussed with the help of case studies.
Tue Jun. 19 - 9:00 amtoFri Jun. 22 5:00 pm
Great Falls, MT ,US